The Plas Heli Visitor, Training and Events Pontoons
The Notice to Mariners dated 6th July 2020 lifts all restrictions on the use of the harbour - see here
The Plas Heli pontoons are filling up again and are available for use - subject to conditions. Please read the Back to Boating Protocol and adhere to the rules - which is published here.
The rate is to remain at our winter rate for 2020 until further notice (dated 6th July)
The visitor and events pontoons are located to the north of Hafan marina and has it's own access bridge from the new quay and to the west of Plas Heli.
The Plas Heli pontoons are also available on short term agreements, for boats of any sizes from RIBs to big keel boats. Presently there is a choice of two types of berthing agreements:
Short Term Contract:
These short term agreements are suitable for boats who are regular users of the pontoons and are invoiced monthly.
The New Summer Rate 1st April 6th July 2020 to 30th September 2020 - same as our 2020/21 winter rate - see note
We are applying the 2020/21 winter rate from 6th July until further notice - help us maintain this reduced rate by paying promptly in advance
The NEW 2020 summer contract charge rate is £0.77 per meter per night inclusive of VAT plus 10% for electricity. This is charged monthly at £23.36 per meter per month in advance.
These berths are limited in number and will be allocated on a first come basis.
Apply for a monthly berth by completing this form, fill in the form and we will be in contact shortly.
Please read and note that all berthing agreements are subject to these terms and Conditions.
The 2020 Plas Heli Berthing Aplliccation form is available as a printable pdf here.
Your stay on the Plas Heli pontoons will be subject to our Terms and Conditions
Please note, in particular, that you must have a minimum third party insurance of £3,000,000.
We also point out the following:
- The shore facilities in Plas Heli are only available during the usual opening hours.
- There are electric hook-up points on the Plas Heli pontoons and we have a with or without electricity charging rate.
- The secure access gate is operated by entering a security number on the key pad entry system. Berth holders will be provided with the access code.
- Please make sure the gate is locked at all times.
- Berth holders should satisfy themselves that hey have taken all reasonable precautions against theft or damage
- Neither Plas Heli, Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli Sailing Club, Cyngor Gwynedd Council, Hafan Marina nor their staff, subcontractors, volunteers or agents are responsible for berth holders vessels in any way whatsoever while berthed on Plas Heli pontoons.
- Environmental Code of Conduct – all berth holders must comply with the Hafan’s Environmental Code of Conduct (see Hafan handbook pg.8).